Why 3D Laser Scanner?
To make large scale scanning rapid and accurate
- 3D laser scanners aid survey and documentation with precision and speed
- Laser scanners create highly detailed 3D point clouds of complex environments in matter of minutes which create a virtual data of the real world.
- The resulting data is a collection of millions of 3D points, providing an accurate digital representation of as-built or as-is conditions.
- Digitally capture all the required documentation for engineering, procurement, construction, and investigation – in complete detail.
- Replace cumbersome data collection via tape measures, laser range finders, digital cameras, and total stations that involve additional effort and risk.