LFM NetView Software
An efficacious tool to access remote 3D laser scanner data securely!
LFM Netview is a web-based application which makes remote view of laser scanner data easy and secure. This allows users to work collaboratively using internet from remote places. It also provides a stand-alone mode which facilitates the operational capability without the internet in a file based local or intranet mode.
Key Benefits of LFM NetView Solution:
- The LFM NetView approach is unique: for the first time, end-users can remotely and rapidly access huge databases containing an unlimited number of scans.
- Reduced cost by added advantage of minimizing the site visits
- Multiple users can review the data at the same time, enabling users in different offices to carry out interactive, collaborative project reviews, including joint mark-up and measurement.
- Easy to work collaboratively from remote places with or without internet
- Security is paramount and is ensured by the use of password protection and data encryption; communications between LFM Server™ and LFM Netview are digitally signed, and configurable security levels are provided.
- And more
Key Features of LFM NetView Solution:
- Web-based easy to use GUI to work collaboratively
- Encryption facility for data to make it secure over the net
- Extensive measurement and markup facilities to support efficient collaboration.
- Master/slave mode enables remote reviews of live projects with colleagues or clients
- The full database can be reviewed in the intuitive Bubble View™.
- Stand-alone mode enables operation without Internet access, in a file-based local or Intranet mode.