DPI-8 Scanner Handheld 3D Data Capture on a Tablet, based on Android.
DotProduct develops high performance, easy-to-use solutions for capturing 3D data. Our technology is designed for mobile professionals who need high-quality spatial data, instantly. Our Phi.3D 2.0 software turns an NVIDIA SHIELD Android tablet into a fully mobile 3D-capture and -processing solution that delivers results before you leave the worksite.
Next Generation Mobile 3D Imaging Software Capture and register 3D spatial data using only the processing power of a tablet – no PC or cloud service required! Define the coordinate system on the tablet, register multiple datasets in the field, pull measurements on the fly, and integrate automatically with AprilTags in Phi.3D 2.0.
- Tablet-based, 8-inch. Runs off internal battery.
- Instant data capture and review.
- Export to all major formats.
- 16 GB storage, good for up to 5000 scans.*
- Connects via USB or Wi-Fi.
Specifications of DPI-8 System
- Screen Size: 8 inch.
- Device Size: 23 x 27 x 8 cm.
- Interfaces: USB, Wi-Fi.
- Capacity: 16 GB or 32 GB.
- Export Formats: PTS, PTX, PLY, PTG, Cyclone™ E57
- Sensor Range: 60 cm to 4 m (2 to 12 ft.), 1 to 6 ft (SR version)
- Op. Temperature: 5 to 33 deg C (41-91 F).
- Horizontal FOV: 57.5 deg.
- Point Density: ≤ 1.7mm at 1m distance., ≤ 3.4mm at 2m distance.
- Power Supply: Using tablet battery.