Surveying and Construction
The 3D laser scanning technology leverages construction and survey task of any nature. It makes surveying and construction task more rapid, easy and coherent. Using 3D laser scanner like Faro engineers and constructors can create a digitized 3D construction documents on internal tools and systems, like, processing plants, surveying facilities or network engineering and technical equipment of the building.
The 3D laser scanners like Faro can help to conduct survey for any site, including, excavation or archaeological site, tunnel or mine. It helps to observe and review the site and conduct survey easily. The laser scanners also allow sharing digitized reports with the team to collaborate and work remotely. It also mitigates any risk of unwanted risks by conducting site survey accurately.
Benefits of using 3D laser scanners for Surveying and construction
- Accurate determination and simple monitoring of site
- Precise geometric registration
- Total control over the site and supporting structure
- A holistic coverage and monitoring of the construction process
- Simplification of facility management, maintenance, and training
- Improved coordination and supervision of all work
- Reduced risk and cost of reconstruction
The 3D laser scanners can reduce the construction cost of roads, bridges, sewerage, etc. by modern digital technology cost effectively.